CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday 1 February 2008

1st February I love you

It has been 2 weeks... 2 weeks with 28p in my bank account. and Today is the day I am (so-called) rich!

This month (have to) payment:

  • Henderson Hall £357.39 (no internet access most of the times in my room, how cool. so I decided to waste the water and electricity while I can :P)
  • Buss pass which is A MUST get too coz my Hall is 3 miles away from UNI!!! Darn it. £27.00
  • Of course (me being stupid) signed a contract for 18 months phone. £21.00+ (supposedly I could've get O2 and get monthly free allowance for texts). Sigh. So anyone thinking getting contract phones, think twice.
  • therefore every month spending (not food or clothing) = £411.39 (estimation)

P/S: Teacher dapat dah you write comment tu... I changed the settings... how come you cannot get gmail account????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He.He.He good that u're flexible kah kah kah now can write already looo....

Good to see ur budget list ;) BUT no saving at all kah? or the 27p is the saving? (better bah rather than -nil- or -ve :)))

Me and my collegues plan to got to UK this December...tapi ntah ah my feeling 50-50...coz my priority is to complete my 8years premium plan (the US$ investment..i started last year..) actually to be paid annually but since the US$ rate masa ani low (hehe opprtunity kali ah..baik bah di bayar habis mun dapat,insya allah)....exchange rate up and down...soooo u know lah kann hehe...

Nda apa bah nda ke U.K this year..liat gambar pun cukup..err may be to enjoy the cold weather ke Genting Highland, Cameron Highland or Mount Kinabalu ja...sajuk jua tu hehe.

Retirement Plan itu penting untuk hari tua..kan saya ini sudah tua ;))

Nda google account...nda payah th bnyk2 email add...email 1 pun payah2 kan check...:(

Bebs MJ said...

you can go to UK any time what? oh awu entah eh payah wa kan save ani. mudahan bulan ani inda ku banyak belanja.. mahal bah tinggal d hall ani. :( next year will be better. banar tu cher, nya my dad stick to what you REALLY want to do. don't ever regret nanti nya. atu tah pasal saya d universiti sekarang... or else tanam anggur wah ku nie. wekekeke