CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday 10 March 2008

CHECKLISTS


aaahhh finally I am home. I am happy today as I chatted with some of my bestest friends on MSN just today. Got few updates from Brunei, which is good too. Well, I heard the Government is considering to raise overseas' student allowance, the decision will be made in 2 or 3 days (or longer). Hopefully, they will 'coz I am struggling paying my hall here. :) Ka----Ching Ka----ching!!!

Just today, got my 4GB Sony Pro Duo Memory Stick! Cheaper di sini tu Tan! (if he is reading this) and tomorrow will be my Bestest day. to everybody, above is my new hair cut, I will post more as the picture isn't with me.... still i like it!!!

CHECKLISTS

  • PSP Lavender Slim & Lite Note: by FedEx, 11th March 2008 @ 6pm
  • 4GB Sony Pro Duo Mem. Stick Note: Received Today
  • Downgrader Kit Note: Received 11th March 2008
  • Sexy hot Pouch Note: Waiting
more updates soon

0 comments: