CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday 4 March 2008

Exam grades

MARKETING 68% - ONLY 30% ACCOUNTED TO FINAL EXAM

MATHS 88% - That's my final marks :D
ACCOUNTING 80% - ONLY 25% ACCOUNTED TO FINAL EXAM
ECONOMICS 15/30 (1ST TEST), 16/30 (2ND TEST) - ONLY 10% ACCOUNTED TO FINAL MARK EACH
MANAGEMENT REPORT 67% - ONLY 30% ACCOUNTED TO FINAL MARK

Others I have no idea when will I get he result or at least feedback, don't care don't want to know...

Quite busy this 2 weeks.... lots of things to do, assignment, housemate hunting.... hopefully things will go smoothly tomorrow.

I am still waiting HSBC and PayPal to verify my account! I can't wait to get my Lavender PSP my 4GB Memory Stick Pro Duo is on the way, it is only for £22.99. Getting my magic kit for me PSP for USD$48.98 (£25.31) and PSP SLIM is £116.99!!! WOAH!!! oh well, I will post pictures in 2 weeks time (like i mention before).

So odd my friends don't really say HI to me here or facebook.... very oddddd..... whatever, hope they are fine and happy.

Day today is quite chilly and oh yeah it was a bit of icy and sunny and windy too, GREAT!!!

0 comments: