CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday 6 March 2008

early windy...

Today might be the worst day of my life... Why? Because I got Migraine since last night. However, today my Datin text me that my mum already got my Mother's Day card and small gift, I am happy that she loved it.

One more thing that enlightened my day so bad today is I AM GETTING MY PSP LAVENDER SO SO SO SOON. Tan! Siuk ne dapat main sama2 nanti kalau ku balik Brunei!!! Wooohhoooo Can't wait lah Tan!!!

The other side of my story is (sad & depressing) I have not finish reading the bloody Guinness book!!! 1500 words report to write... I definitely do it today. Still I am happy and blessed so far. Thank you God.

Last week has been great for me to coz my brother visited me, after for so long... I do miss him sometimes... whatever happen between us, deep inside him, I know he is still my very bestest friend in the world. :)

Didn't turn up to lecture today due to extreme Migraine lucky I got my medicine with me. I was crying all night long on my Air Mattress *hahahaha, yup detail!!!*

Great, the weather here in March is so damn windy.... It feels like something piercing your skin if the wind blows to your face & body. Can't wait for summer in France!

OK dokie, I think I'll wrap everything here. Pssstt!! I got my new haircut! :P

PS: Nong inda ku jadi ke Scotland bulan ani, bulan April ku jalan sama my beloved sister angkat Gaelle. hehehe.


Happy Ms Janai!

0 comments: