CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday 8 March 2008

No SHOPPING

Oh Hey Gurlies, thanks for tagging along my blog.

Yeah Savvy I am (still) busy-ing with my weekends... Grrr, How are you doing darlings?? I will post the pics very very soon. The FedEx said... "Item has left the origin (HK)" 11th March is expected arrival date for me PSP SLIM!!! oh I still remember playing PS at your place, I miss the old times :D

Ly & Zat My migraine should be all right by now, it was a terrible night for me, :( BUT BUT I am ok now, YAY!

Hai Stells!

Haha, just wait for the pics la darlings coz muka ku ani wa berjerawat hahahahaha. Oh God Beb misses you loads. hope to see you girlies sooner.

Anyway - I am here to just spill my feelings out here :P God when is it going to stop being windy here in Newcastle? I need to shop some food in Fenham my Lord.... ahhhh Please stop the wind. Thank you.

0 comments: