CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday 14 May 2008

goodbye forever

My beloved "gender-confused" Pwincess Hamster died long time ago I suppose. I just knew it today. No one told me earlier though I asked a lot of times. He had been a cute and fluffy hamster I've ever had... Pwincess, when I come back, I will not see you again but memories... I am sorry I was not there for you...


Well... It has been a very sad days for me. For the last 3 days I have been trying to fix my Baby (laptop) from breaking down. Guess somewhere and somewhat it was broken - not able to boot up, making strange noises. For now I have a couple possibilities what is wrong with it.

  • maybe the RAM is not installed properly OR moved... Do not know how the hell that happen
  • The keyboard perhaps boken
  • the last possibility is I forgot... lols.
Yep, Pwincess is dead, Baby (laptop) is in deep shit. Honestly, I have not been revising that much for now. I do not know why... Perhaps too lazy... Thinking too much of missing home and family. Also I just feel a bit behind from everybody back at home. I know you guys do not want me to worry... I just hope when I come back, everything will be fine... I am not ready to know anything sad or shitty.

Today - almost all of us cleaning the kitchen. I did not do much coz I only use the hob for cooking. Everything else I bring back to my room... and WASH them! Gosh, for once it looks like a KITCHEN with 2 SINKS and WIDE working space! Where the hell you girls (who do not clean) been living?

Better shower now... and do some revising. Do not want to screw my exams that bad... 40% ! I need that 40%!!!

0 comments: