CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday 24 May 2008

You are you

Greetings to all of my family members and friends.


Datin -- Thank you for all your support and prayers I really appreciate that. When I feel down and low, I read all the letters and cards you send to me. That's the least I can do for now. AND I do hope you write me more letters with all the updates at Brunei D.

Atan -- My beloved and whacky brother! How are you doing? Yeah It kinda upset me for few days knowing "Pwincess" is dead. It is time for them to go, they deserves a better place. And YYES! YES! YES! Aku mau main DRUM!!!!! OH MY GOD, you dapat DRUM for BIRTHDAY present! MA PA Aku mau restaurant yang jual Lamb Chop for my 22nd Birthday!!! uwaaaaaa!!!! and aku mau amah jua, wahahahahaah, tukang urut... hahaha.

Z197 - Zu is that you? Miss you too

Zati - Unfortunately duit tidak ada Zat, Bah abis ku exam aku transport diri ku ke luggage mu.

0 comments: