CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday 9 May 2008

sunny....

Wow! I am blogging again! darn, I am just bored and slacking off from revision, which I suppose to do NOW. Seriously what the hell is the matter with me? Nyeh... who cares... Lets talk about today, OH MY GOODNESS, the weather is so sunny and I am heat up!!! Sweating like a pig (cute ones). Honestly speaking, I do not know how to handle if I am coming back to Brunei. Though I really miss the weather there. Air conditioner, cold showers.... Ahh miss those. But still, I have been living here for a while and used to the warm weather here... Not to be arrogant or anything, just thinking how sweaty I can get in Brunei.... hehe must be buckets of them!


People are Barbecuing outside, sun tanning - ME? trying to finish off all this stupid e-portfolios and reading. Not meant to do this. At the same time, I am trying to get a job here. Why nobody wants to HIRE ME? I need the cash baby! Sigh!

Now and then, I still have this "homesickness"... bet some of you guys or girls out there do to right? looking at the bright sight, I will meet Lydia soon!! (my motivator and a best friend!!) -at Cardiff! I will be bloody broke this few months. Do not ask why or how, I have no idea too! :(

Today's event in one of my typical day

  • There was no BUS1005 workshop unless you need help, why your e-mail has to be damn hard to understand? Make it simpler will ya? 
  • I have GAPS and blanks in my Marketing Information Practice portfolio, Damn it!
  • Bought Millie's cookies again for £5.99 (18 cookies)
  • Went to Esquires and bought myself Mocha Frappe & hoping it is better than Starbucks - The taste? Sucks! Just crushed ice taste, where is the Mocha-ness taste? Wasted £2.85, drank half of the regular cups due to money reason!!
  • Walking really quickly to home coz the day was so "panas"... Now home at Erin's room, she got stable internet connection, that's why. she might hate me by now :P
That is all for now folks. I like this green colour.. Very lime-ish... to everyone in UK:
"I pray for all your success... and win this battle :)"

0 comments: