CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday 30 May 2008

Management


some random pictures while I am too bored to revise my notes -- it was too much for my precious "damaged" brain... (Dedicated to all of my Family in Brunei -- something for you guys there, I am fine and doing better here. Despite all the things that I hate here -- stupid drunk English bastard & filthy kitchen and toilet. Also I am damn sad that Seng and Gaelle will be leaving soon -- the two person who is sensible and mature enough to teach me to "grow" up and stand on my own.)

more Widemere Lake trip picture will be up soon after my exam :)
too bored too long too much

3 down and 1 more to go. the exam today was not so bad, thanks to my background and business teacher. It did help me a lot. The 90 MCQ questions were not that hard, considerably "anwserable"... LOLS

No I am not going back to Brunei anytime soon -- sesiapa yang kan sponsor aku balik please derma aku ah. lols. To enong jgn tah antar arah address lama ku. I will be at my friend and travel around europe sampai September 2008 pastu baru ku balik ke Newcastle and settle down, AND I will not live in that hall anymore (leaving for good).

OK people, I bet Economics will be bloody hard, just looked at my MCQ tests result -- bloody messed up. I am going to study really hard today :) I have to get another 40% for this one. Goodness.. 

Anyhooooo -- talk to you guys sooner.

Love and miss you all IN BRUNEI DARUSSALAM

0 comments: