CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday 3 June 2008

Freedom

Yes today is my last exam (by thhe post has been posted it should be yesterday!) Well the point is, I do think it was not a hard paper but I got the concept all wrong and I am pretty sure that I got it wrong too. However, I really hope when he mark it he will be a bit symphatising on my essays. Eco MCQs was the only thing I can hope for now to push my marks up. I seriously do not mind getting 40% overall for Eco.

Anyways, Management provisional result has been out, sadly in total I only got 56%, I did expect to get better than this. I am going to see my lecturer this 6th June for personal feedback. Finger cross he'll not bitch about anything. I am really sure I can pass the whole modules with exams apart from Eco.. I do not want my holiday with Lydia to be disturbed with resit! Other modules without exams atu, tawakal saja lah......

Datin awu I want to get the phone if aku hantar hp ku arah si atan. Ku dangar hp nya kana ambil. Apa hal? Boleh you becerita sedikit arah comment? dapat jua you type panjang2...

Miz awu freedom ku today -- you inda resit for the papers?? Well I am not that happy pulang abis exam ah until aku tau result ku. :( Whatever lah, janji pass atu ja yg ku harap kan....

More from me sooner before I leave Newcastle for my Europe Summer holiday!!

0 comments: