CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday 8 June 2008

8th June 2008 -- he left














God knows how hard to actually see him gone for 2 years. Just think not being with me for two years. He the one who always take care of me when I am sick, in need, a shoulder to cry on, tolerating with my tantrums. He is my everything. To see him go to day make me felt so devastated and destroyed. He has to go for a valid reason. I do know this would happen but not this soon.


Erin and me sent him to the airport today, had my last Starbucks Dulche de Leche with him. He said "What do you want to drink? I pay for ya..." -- me "Dulche de Leche!"-- him "Again?" -- Me "I like it!" -- him "OK!" Yeah he is so sweet and not to say quite territorial. No I don't hate him acting like that, beside I felt wanted and I love him for being that way :)

Honestly -- I did not talk that much with him. It just made me cry all the time in the airport.... So we just hang at the outside of the airport and just hug! He said he did not want to go -- that actually makes me feel damn sad. As if we are forced to be separated or something. Love is really blind -- isn't it.

Yup -- hug him when he went to the departure hall. That was the time I really broke down with tears up till now I am still crying. Thinking my days won't be as much as fun when he is around me. Waking up the mornings won't be as excited as to see him for breakfast. Watching friends won't be that funny anymore. He just left a trace of him all around me. I miss that now. Tomorrow every thing will be so different without Seng in my life. God-- please give me strength for this one. I might not be able to sleep tonight. So you guys -- I would appreciate you all do not ask about him for the time being till I get use to it.

I am sure that you all know how hard to let go someone that you love so much AND not coming back for next 2 years of school term. For the sake of seeing him, I'll study very hard and save more money to see him in Seoul during his army holidays.

Seng Hwan Cho, I love you so much. You are always miss here and everywhere I go!

2 comments:

Zati Pinkey said...

this post of yours is very sweet. very touching. and yes yes. love is blinddd!

hold on there. be strong okay? much love. hugs.

Anonymous said...

thanks Zat! hope to see you girls. I think I am all right now