CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday 19 June 2008

My summer

I love that BLUE or whatever blue you want to call it. Lydia will buy that for me!
Didn't we look so HOT!!!?????
Do not bother that damn tag -- the important thing is I look damn CUTE



Me and Razan before playing football, Perth, Scotland
US again
Me
I love this one TOO!!!! :)




Hello everyone, how are you all today?
I am very fine here. I have not been going anywhere far yet. So far I only been to Perth, Scotland and right now in Cardiff, Wales.
Guess it is my 3rd day here -- I enjoyed my time just being with Lydia. Though, I miss Seng so much right now. To be honest I can't describe it in words at all... Sigh. Just too much for me to handle this time... I hope I will be ok sooner, I am improving & close enough to move on.

Anyways, today... Lydia and me went out, the day was so lovely. Sunny. I love Cardiff! First of, we went to the University & oh my god, it is a really nice interior design, and the outside is just damn posh! Goodness, I am jealous... Going to take some of the picture sooner :)

Then we went to the City Centre... Let me see what did we do... Erm, we went to Primark and try all those tees and dresses. yup it is all in the pictures! It was fun, of course I did not get anything. However I was tempted to buy the skirt... Should I?

Then we went to New Look, god I love these type of shops! Shoes, tees -- so damn marvellous! We tried some shoes, slippers and some accessories. Pictures itself tell you everything. We had fun -- well I had fun! haha

Oh yes then we also go to Ann Summers and Millies and hmmm... Whittard. Then we decided to get some food from TESCO. On the way back we were walking and there was time where we have to go across the road. Lydia just went off, so I followed her from behind coz I saw the car stopped. And suddenly there was a car with couple of aged guys in it said "Didn't you see the light is RED? You IDIOT!" I Got called IDIOT for some damn stupid reason! He is the who should stop not me, whatever you jerk!

Verdict says: My day was not bad so far. I am enjoying it but I miss him always, every second of my life. More updates sooner.


PS: Lydia and me is planning to go to Korea this early September -- if anyone is interested please tell me earlier. Korea, I will come one day! Kiss XX


Love,
Bebs.C


0 comments: