CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday 5 June 2008

In my eyes

Hey everybody... I have packed 3 eighth of my things. To be honest -- this is not the best feelings ever. Seng is leaving to Korea on the 8th June 2008. Yes, I did cry a lot but I have to let him go. Both of us will just see how this relationship will go. We both knew that we cannot go against fate, if we are meant to be together -- nothing will stop us.


As for Gaelle -- she is really happy knowing that she'll move from Henderson Hell on 13th June 08. I will miss her too, I really do not know who I'll talk about my problems and calm me down. She always make me laugh, and think positive. Not to forget she always motivate me and be GRATEFUL all the time :)

My room is now quite empty -- just how it was when I first came here. My bro knew that I was damn sad when I entered the room for the first time. I almost cried -- I did. Went to the accommodation office and asked if there is any possibilities to actually move closer to the Uni or City centre. That did not happen -- so that's when I start my UK life in Henderson Hell. Was lonely and sad, crying every night thinking what the hell am I into.... But I am so grateful that I met Erin with her green mask on during fire alarm practise and met Gaelle (we both have no idea how we got so close!!!) -- of course Seng (my heart) met at Uni and lived in Henderson Hell :) Yup only 3 great people in this place. There are couple more but I am not that close with them coz... we just don't click!

I will post my room picture after I packed everything. Then you guys can picture how empty I feel right now. Wasting money might not be the best way to actually make myself happy -- but at least I feel better (girls do you agree?)..

Datin I am glad to know that they are coming to UK soon. I got surprises for Bazillah and Amirul!!!! I hope they will like it. Datin I hope to see you soon. I miss Nurul and Atan, how are they? Yes.... Sedih ku banar-banar masa ani, but jgn ingau aku arah Lydia nda batah lagi 17th June and arah Aming 25th June lapas atu kami akan jalan2 round Europe. europe trip kami. Tahun dapan jumpa ah, and hope your rumah pun siap sudah. Please kirim kan salam arah mama and bapa. To Bapa "happy advance (awal) father's day, sorry nada hadiah, doakan aku dapat first class tahun dapan so aku dapa balikan ia kerita Mercedes Benz dengan driver sekali! Love and miss you a lot"

Miz alum g aku and Lydia think where we are going -- France in September but for the rest of our summer holidays am not sure yet.

I better get back packing my things and sort everything out. Talk to you all soon ;)

0 comments: