CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday 13 June 2008

Ladies and gentlemen

After all of the tears and sadness I have been through for 5 days now -- I am feeling better now and Looking forward for my adventure!!


Yes I still miss him a lot, he meant the world to me... But the country is damn weird so girls and boys... if you think South Korea is that cool, do not think just one side of the story. :) One day I'll be there just to see him again... From now on I have to be prepared what the other 2 years of my life going to be for next term. No Seng and NO Gaelle... therefore Erin and me have to be there for each other now. Though she like to snatch my food *sigh* that is just her... She is kind but a food snatcher... Hahaha!! Sorry Erin!

Yea!!! I am going to go to Scotland or Scottie as Razan called it... :P I am really excited though people told me there is nothing much in Perth. I was like so? I want to see Alip!!!! Miss him!! God I miss a lot of people and thank you for the increase in allowance. Now I can go and have some fun!! WoooooHooooo!!!

My first sister is going to be in UK too -- So I am excited to see Bazillah and Mirul!!! Yes now I am in the mood of excitement to see these people!

Lydia you are next! I have loads of things to TELL and "SHARE" with you! Cannot wait! Alum ku pasang engine arah luggage ku, tunggu ku arah si alip lu. hahahaha

Talk to you guys soon

0 comments: