CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday 21 June 2008

CARDIFFFFFF

Today was a fun day out with Lydia! We had so much fun.. I laughed so hard and too much -- err loudest too.


My objectives were not just going out and enjoying Cardiff-ish environment, of course... LOL to "Cuci Mata". Banyak jua la abg-abg yang not bad, ada yg HOT... Ada Abg Cina, Ada Abg. Strada ( sal he works there & this guy is so a package) but nothing beat Moi (my) Seng Hwan :P:P

I do not really like walking, But since Lydia insisted to burn all this damn fats -- So I did! I was sweating and "ampus" coz Lydia walked faster than me. I don't know what is she made up of. Gosh.
I really Love Cardiff, The buildings are really nice and the environment is not bad at all, Cardiff is in my Favorite places list. I definitely come here again, perhaps Lydia and I should go to Swansea next time.

We are not sure what to do today - pre-plan was going to the National Meseum of Cardiff and "washing eyes".. Window Shopping... at the City Centre perhaps. I got cold again for the 5th day. I am really happy here being with Lydia, after for so long not meeting her.

Enjoy all the pictures, we went mad, crazy & the important thing is we both had fun & enjoy each other company. Ly, I must say I am glad to have you as a friend...

Well all the details are in http://www.lydia-choclover.blogspot.com/ -- if you are interested to know what happen. This is just an addition to it.. :P
At last -- I am out of Newcastle Hoho!!!!!!!!
Datin I want to go to GUA NIAH TOO!!! I AM SO JEALOUS.
PS: Anyone want to go to KOREA this Early SEPT? *:PP*

0 comments: