CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday 2 April 2008

April Shopping

was shopping for some food but still hoping someone would send me some money from home, coz need to pay for my bus pass this April, Datin hope you kaya soon, seriously need money for this month. and yeah I have not found anyone to rent the room yet & I did tell Delon about it, he said he'll try to help.

Today, I went to Fenham to get Halal stuffs. Tonight will be cooking Fried Chicken, god knows how the hell I am going to cook it coz I totally forgot how to, the ingredients, like my mum said "rojak" saja~ Will take some pictures of the food... will not be as good as my parents' but who cares... :P

Iman did you get the Ben 10 that you wanted? what was it? Ripjaws or something? if you did not get it tell me and I'll try to find it here. To my nephews & neice I hope you like your gifts from me. Hopefully muat arah kamu, mun nda muat, nanti ja ah lagi. hehehe.

Well - I think I better of reading some books now, do not want to screw me exams... grrr.... can't wait for mum's biscuits!!!!!

Miss home, miss Janai's Family!!! Kisses

1 comments:

brunei-dental-technician said...

ur parcel sudah send this afternoon so hople within 4 days sampai tah arah mu nanti. It cost $115 sponsor from u brother di London.

Baju yang u kirim semua muat. tapi untuk mirul memang too fit. as u know mirul getting .... montok !

sekian ... lina villa Fc.