CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday 9 April 2008

yippekayay!!!

finally the things from Brunei is with me. I am so happy, there are my mom's biscuit (nyaman!!!), my favorite Cadbury Almond and Golden Crisp, Patchi lagie.... I got a present from Datin, though the bracelet is bigger than my wrists, still lawa. I am going to wear it during Birthday Dinner with Seng. Yay!! Kuih - Kuih Brunei, especially Kuih Jala my verrrrrryyyyyyyyyyy favourite!

However, my birthday this year will not be the same. Without my brothers and sisters. TO NURUL, HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY. PLAY HARD, WORK HARD. PREZZIE NANTI JA KU KIRIM OK? I ALWAYS LOVE AND MISS YOU SIS!!!

YEAH... wish my other half (nurul) is here with me. I need you here to make me study hard too!!!!

Nong & everybody I present you the NEW Seng Hwan!!! Taadaa, does he still look like a kid???

The picture is a bit shaky coz took this picture on the bus....

Gotta go do work now. Adios...

0 comments: