CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday 6 April 2008

Messages

To Nunong: hehe, did you say it looks delicious? COCO POPS is the most delicious thing I ever put in my mouth!!! After I got tired eating malteasers!! lols. Thank you for everything, I really appreciate it so so much. And I am happy my nephews and niece are happy with the prezzie. For you all, nanti2 saja ah.... :P

To Alip: Sorry I was not there because there are so much things happen here. It has not settled yet, especially trying to find another room mate for this coming Aug 2008. If I will not find one... the answer is I will be broke for the rest of the year just paying it all by myself :( Anyway, Insya Allah tani jumpa nanti ok?

To Eqah: YAY! you were here again, btw mana updates? how's Zul and you? Have not hear anything "interesting" from you since our flirt!! hahahaha. I miss you girls... hugs

0 comments: