CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday 24 April 2008

Thursday morning

Hey... today is a very sleepy day. I slept around half past 1 last night. Yes extensive revising (if that's what you call it) and also trying to figure out how the heck on earth to solve my freaking problem with the house. So far, doing well, I am coping and hoping somebody will really rent the house.

Chatting with Ben just now, was glad to hear from him. Yes I really miss KB people... God, I wish I am home now... Bubble Tea... WYWY...

Anyways, regarding allowance, I heard it was increased by 20%, we are getting this in May. Alhamdulillah ada jua labih2 to support me here. hehe...

I really don't know what to say actually, have been tired and busy with papers and books. I really cannot wait to end this soon and go to France!!!!

0 comments: