CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday 16 April 2008

Will be here soon




Putting all the pictures and comments on my 21st Birthday soon on Saturday perhaps. Today, there are so much things to do. I kind of got sick, probably eating too much of the Brazil nuts chocolate... Great.. no more of those for now...



Heard my nephew, Mirul was admitted to the hospital due to viral thingy... Fortunately he has been discharged from the hospital after 3 days if I was not mistaken... Hopefully everything will be ok with him... Miss all his stupid jokes and acts. Everytime I eat sausage - it reminds me of Mirul...

Though there are so much things I miss in Brunei (KB town!!!)... I miss these 3 angels who always brighten up my days when I am down & still loves me though I got mad with them... I love you little angels - you are growing so fast & sadly I cannot see that... Soon, I will....



0 comments: