CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday 1 April 2008

loading the updates

okay dokie, it has been a while I do not go online and blog. I was so busy with things and got carried away with my PSP. I started revising my books now, guess holiday is quite over for me. Have to work really hard. For the mean time, I am still trying to figure out how the heck I can get connected with my PSP with this stupid University IVPN!

oh yeah, I think it was a week ago or something, Newcastle was snowing. It did not build up for few days coz it was too warm when it reached the ground. However, when I was shopping at Sainsbury's with Seng, the day was so cold but clear. After 20 minutes we were in Sainsbury's, all the road was white. WE were shocked and happy. That was what we were hoping for, one white day. Here are some of the pictures of me and the snow.








to nurul: here are the pictures.... it was a great snowy day... more to come people

weather today: Sunny with strong wind, temperature was not too cold!

0 comments: