CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday 17 April 2008

Birthday Hunting!!!

We LOVE to SHOP in H & M.. Oh yes we spent the whole day trying all the clothes in H & M. and yes till the shop almost close we have not decide which one should we get. Therefore we are there for the sake of trying and be someone else for a moment.. :)
Above is a sweater with Bambi on it & I put a jacket to make it look good on me. The sweater itself don't work with me!!!!
I Love this RED dress so so much... However it was too revealing and not my style. Not to mention it was too long for my UNIQUE height... :P

Another shot of us being VAIN!!!
Though I like this Dress so much (coz it looks good on me with my red heels!!!), somehow it reminds me of the cleaner in KB hospital or a nurse... LOLS... You bet I got this one for my Birthday!!! (Thank you Seng!!!)
Vanity STRIKES!!!
No comment on this one :D
oh yes I am liking it!!!
That's what I wore on that same day!!Another one
and us AGAIN
While waiting Erin trying MORE clothes!!! (that's Christian, Erin's guy :PP )
That is my shoes!!!! at last my own red shoes!!!
Another pose of my "cleaner/nurse" dress

0 comments: