CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday 1 April 2008

Messages

Alhamdulillah I am quite all right now, I don't really have high temperature now, don't worry Seng is here looking after me. Today I am quite all right... I just had medicine...

Yeah he told me about the posting stuff... I will just wait for it... and FYI, I will not be going to Scotland anytime soon as no ka-ching! hehe. but we are all going to Windermere Lake for one day trip and perhaps for my birthday trip - Seng will treat me to Alnwick Castle where Harry Potter was filmed (I think!!!).

Other than this... my exam will be on 21st May, 28th May and 30th May and 3rd June for my last exam. I am not yet fully prepared yet, due to fooling around too much with PSP. Like I said, I am starting my revision now, :)

Nong, send my regards to everybody in Brunei Darussalam who knows me. Hopefully one day we will meet again, I seriously miss Brunei now.... somehow it is hard to admit that people are right about you will miss Brunei when you are far from it. Just because was born there and my family is there....

I will top-up my phone if I have enough money ok? for the time being let's just keep in touch here, ok sis?

Gotta go now, lotsa love,

Bebs

2 comments:

brunei-dental-technician said...

Good luck with ur exam.! Hopely ur can score with a good mark. From ur sistor, brothor & nephew ? Ada soalan ? Dua adik beradik lelaki dan perampuan berjalan shopping. Terjumpa diorang seorang kanak kanak menuggu bas. Nya abang nya "Oh that my nephew". Yang adik bini bini tu cakap " yah that ur but not mine" ... Question.. mengapa adik perampuan cakap macam atu ?

Beb MJ said...

entah ah, nda ku tau jawapan nya eee... erm maybe pasal durang bukan adi beradi? hahahaha