CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday 7 July 2008

At some point, I don't care if people say my hair looks funny, somehow I Love it so so much...
Another few shots of my new hairstyle -- funny is the new black bah... LOLS


Today's shots from one of our favorite Indian restaurant, Kuala Belait


Atan & I






DOSAI DOSAI DOSAI - It was really hot and spicy, we were sweating like a pig....


Yeah it is fun to be home again with Atan & Nurul... Today I bought more Kingston Ice Cream, Chicken Tail and Butter Cookies. We laughed a lot too. God it has been a while not hanging out with them... It was really fun... Also, it has been a while jua nda makan Dosai & gila padas kuah2 nya atu... Apa lagi kan ku makan di Brunei ani? Awuuuu, pulut panggang...

Oh anyways, this is my Stage 1 Result, though I don't really like the 60's and 50's... My dad said, why 60's and 50's -- Stop fooling around and start concentrating. Do not be too complacent with your ability... God, Sebiji ku kana leh nya. My reason -- It was hard la dad.

Here you go:

MAS1402 88%
ACE1029 80%
ACC1003 76%
ACE1002 61%
ACE1003 53%
ACE1004 57%
BUS1005 78%

Average: 68.2

I'll update more soon! Hey I love this summer Holiday!!! The Best and meletup!

PS: Lydia how are you doing there, I am bored and lost without you darling... September Insya Allah we see each other and bergila g ah...

Until then... Ciao!

0 comments: