CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday 13 July 2008

On the way back


Okay dokie... I am now back in Seria... At last... Well I have been at Bandar for the weekends to report myself to the MOE and planned to go home on Friday. Something unexpected happened. My hand (thumb Especially) was swollen and excruciatingly painful! There are some pictures I took when I was in Bandar. Can you see that damn big glass?? It is 2 times my hand! You get this big at Ahan Thai (was it?) lols...

Well that night my bro in law cruised around Bandar to show the neon lights. It was beautiful!!! I cannot wait to meet his Majesty soon!!! Anyways, Happy 62nd Birthday Your Majesty and may Allah bless you always!!

And that blue sky was taken just now on the way home...

Better get going now... I'll update more often if possible...

Love, Bebs

0 comments: