CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday 17 July 2008

bored day out

So I did decide want to go to Peach's crib just now, to scan all the contracts to be sent by today. Too bad she is not home -- should have text her earlier. So then I thought Enong will be home, to be really honest I forgot she got a part time job as a teacher somewhere (sorry I have short term memory for now).

Well all of my unplanned plans were canceled then we head to Seria to get the job application for my sis... She got the form, and then I am craving for Coco Latte. When to Michael's! but erm boring nada pearl. Upset lah ku sal ani jua!

Usually at this time, I will be having a very good dinner with Seng... Take a lot of pictures, watch movies and friends. Or just went out to have dinner. :S Feel so miserable when you are attached with someone so much! *envy to those can still contact your halves frequently*

My time will some sooner or later...

For the time being I am still worried about the House Rent issues! It better be sooner or else I will be freaking broke -- no freaking way baby! You ain't taking my damn money outta my bank! God, if only you Ms. Landlady be damn extra freaking careful with your damn contracts! Take the money and re-let the house!

PS: I am just so mad with her putting me at this situation and not being responsible for her own stupid & selfish acts!

So far -- My day is just fine and happyyyyyyy

0 comments: