CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday 16 July 2008

Word of the day: Gila kali eh!

Happy 8th Month Anniversary to me & my beloved SHC! Hotness... :)


Lydia do not push me so hard get my randomness bah! And I really want that bag! OMG hotness berabis like berabis! And it is like my favorite label of all (which I cannot afford to buy any of the hoodies or tees coz it is so Expensive -- my my).
Approximately 20 pound for this bag -- So ly save up, I promise you this is like my "advance" birthday gifts. Psst what you want for your B'day? :P Yg very cheap ja ah.

to be honest I do not even know what Lydia is doing now -- coz she has been quite for few minutes now. It is 3.23am in UK now what the heck Ly -- tidur wah!!!!!!! Adangtah jadi sundal bolong nda tidur ah... Gila kalie!!! Well actually I am suppose to be sad and totally shut down. Then my so-called other halves online (jgn kambangs ly) -- so apa lagi chat la benda2 yg tidak berfaedah. Sal nya kami like inda dpt tidur. 1024 hours in Brunei now -- I think only sleep for 3 hours today. There were a lot of things going on in UK especially with the landlady.

So juniors2 mun ada yg terbaca blog ani and kan study d uk -- in case if you are renting the house take your time to know the landlord/lady. Do not be fooled with all the promises and the look of the house. 1 word -- bullshit! Spread the words kamu! hihi. Awu bnr plg ani maybe kes ku ganya or I am being stupid. But it does not harm y'all to be cautious and fussy about the house.! Ask people yg pernah rent rumah before in UK -- that helped.

I don't think I have much to say -- sal Lydia force me to use the maximum capacity of my brain ability. My blood test for Arthritis or Gout will be in 2 weeks time (janji melayu ni, sebulan tu ertinya!) And pls pray for me that I won't any of these! Amin.

More to come - pictures of my bro, sis and I at Panaga Beach! Will get to it once I send it to my baby blue laptop! :)

until then, Assalamualaikum (wah baru tu ah aku say this! ;) )

Love, Bebs.C

0 comments: