CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday 23 July 2008

Count me in, you all rocks!

I am really packed for the whole day. First – Peach I am sorry I did not get to you as soon as I was home. I picked up my sister from school earlier than expected, since her Geo teacher cancelled the class. X( We went to KB town for a “mission” and errr we bought drinks from Jollybean! As usual Coffee & Cookies with pearl... And Nabil though you pay for the apple juice, you still owe me this. 2 kan u janji? Wengs~ wengs~ wengs~ (my new sound effect). Then off to Pustaka Remaja to photocopy all these documents for my CRB (Criminal Record Bureau) form. PS: I am not a criminal bah Newcastle Careers Service!!!!

Then from KB I rushed back home around 3.30PM – once home, I have been trying to call my nephew and niece in UK on Skype (there were technical problems) – but unsuccessful. Why you can only see me but I cannot see you eh!!?? So so biasalah janji Malayu kan – I came late for the Wazirian’s Girls Gathering, was there about 4.05PM maybe. I am glad some of us turn up & ada yg inda turn up atu jgn tah worry we will meet again... to those who “andang” cannot turn up coz you are somewhere then we did not forget you ok? Seriously Mizz where the heck are you!?
Thank you Zita “hantu wa mata mu aaaa”, Saf (unpredictable jua u ani sometimes), Lalitha (you horny bitch!), Linna (seriously contact my sister if you straighten hair again), Siaw Yen (wow, you are still the “talker”), Filah or as I call “Phil” (you made it! Thanks. You I love, ehe), Eqah (you damn hot chix, nda marah si Zul arah aku nie? Wengs~) – you girls made my day! Picturessss please!!!! – we were at the beach till kinda night :PP


7.05PM – rushing getting ready to go for another “date”. I drove to pick up Enong (love you babe)! To go for perayaan di KB ah! Lucky we got car park at NBT... yay! Talked to her, had dinner with her (Ahads Burger ROCKS!!!!). I met Ummi there, hi Ummi!!!! Bila inda busy hang out lagi ok? Then we went to see some of the performance. Met some old friends and juniors. AND among all of people, I met Helmi and Aimi moi Bitchhhhhh....... Seriously I am glad to see you both!! And Enong thanks for being with me whole night listening to my rants... :)
11.00PM drove back home... daddy msg dah~


Anyways I am happy to see some of you at random place.
Pictures will be uploaded when I got them in my lappie.
Woot~ Woot~

0 comments: