CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday 5 July 2008

Home Sweet Home




[My new hair cut - its ugly but it'll grow :) ]






First of all sorry for not telling some of you that I am in Brunei earlier. I just meant to surprise you all...

So far my days are all good... I am now at Belait :) Bless KB!

I am happy that I am home but at the same time I miss Newcastle too. Part of my memories were there. Wish it is not just memories, I want it something continuous.

Flashback:

20th September 2007 -- My first flight to London, UK. I was in shock at that moment, not believing I made it this far in my Academic life. I never though of it. Thank you God.

For the first three months -- I did not eat properly or make lots of friends. I lost weight and pimplish :P

Met someone after those 3 months -- then I started a new beginning in my life. I start cooking proper food and gained weight (a lot of weight). I was happy and still am.

Henderson Hall was a great place until some immature people just came in. Too much noises, disgusting kitchen and toilet. These experiences are not valuable at all. God. It was really terrible experience!

Before I went home -- I went to Perth, Scotland visiting Alif. It was great to see him again... Then Cardiff, Wales, visited my girlfriend Lydia (a.k.a. Lady Lydia) -- we had so much fun & thanks for the days, food and everything else. It meant a lot to me. PS: Ly jaga tu Mylo-Bo ku banar-banar ah. Jangan lupa bagi ia minum... :)

June 08 -- I am in Brunei Darussalam!! I ate lots of Dim Sum and drank a lot of bubble tea!!! I bought lots of CD songs & I started driving again. I ate Shawerma. I ate my Dad's best lamb chop... Satay... And meet some of my friends... Hoping to see the rest... :)

It is almost 7.00pm in Brunei now... I wonder what is he doing there in Korea? Also where are all of my friends who's back to Brunei -- No contact bah you guys ani. Jumpa pun inda, busy banar kah??

Enjoy some of the pictures while I am in BRUNEI!!!

0 comments: