CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday 17 July 2008

WYWY KB





Today as usual -- I have no plans at all... So I end up at WYWY with my sis and bro! I am pretty sure many people can be very busy at this times. Cannot wait for the gathering next week. I don't know if there will be a lot of changes or updates. But I am excited...

Everybody... The house (UK) issues has been resolved. I will not have to find a new house. Thanks to Erin's parents for sorting this out and letting me to have longer summer than I thought.! Thank you very much to Mick and Carmen for letting us to live in the house!!!

Now I can at least sit back and relax... a little longer. Now my smiles are back to my face! You should see how excited I was this morning knowing this good news!

God, I am not sure how long I have been at WYWY. At home, E-speed sucks! Perhaps going sooner now... Gotta run here and there to make myself busy OR else, I'll be so blue thinking he is not here close to me :)

That's all from me now!!!

Love, Bebs.Cho xoxo

0 comments: