CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday 23 July 2008

not cool


I am sorry to those who did not know about Wazirians Girls gathering today, I have sent e-mail, msgs and hoping some of you spread the news to the others. & we all were hoping to see all of you turn up! I did my best. And getting all these "upsetting" msgs from MSN, and mobile phones are not cool at all.

I do not have to deal with friends who I trust and value the most throwing such allegations to my FACE. Some of the things does not have to be personal invitations and sometimes it is not my own responsibility to inform every single thing to you. I respect you as a friend so please understand and do the same.... I am sorry but I am really disappointed with these matters.

If we are really friends... which you value the most? not getting invited personally by me (when its not my plan) or throwing these allegations to my face? You decide. I am done apologizing and explaining....

Thank you for understanding me that much and judging me this way.. I am really done admitting things I did not do on purpose...

Signing out...

0 comments: