CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday 22 July 2008

untitled

still have the cold. I saw Alif's and Emie's video on their blog -- I am impressed, very deep indeed :P and I am glad things work out so well for them :D also to Lydia, hehe. u still owe me a "cover story"... aahhh being random again. :)

I really can't wait to go to Korea... *pause*

if... I go this September... at least I see him before he go for army. and for another 2 years... we might not be able to contact each other... no one knows what'll happen after 2 years anyways. so I rather go this September and enjoy every seconds with him... you will be missed Jagiya. :)

i am looking forward for the gathrings and all. tonight perhaps i am going to perayaan with one of my close friend -- Enong. since i promise her lama dah kan... so i better... :) see u later tonight darling...

yesterday went to C.A Mohd, Seria with Saf & Zati -- to be honest your car is hot Saf!! it is great to see you again darls. if anyone stalks you again -- tell me! too bad tani nada gambar sama2. but later baik tah vain!

guess im going to sleep again now... this cold is really bugging me :(

0 comments: