CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday 14 July 2008

Super Junior




As I was watching MTV asia awards nominees... There is a video clip that makes me go "woah" and it was Super Junior. And how many are they in that group? OMG! They beat Spice Girls, Blue, or even PCD in terms of group members!

The thing is, I love the way they dance in "don't don" video clip... and the music is not bad. So youtube them, unfortunately some of their songs are quite cheesy, not my thing, if I don't get the wrong band. :P and no, not gonna try to like it coz they are Korean or something :P but I do respect them as an artist and Asian! Salute bebeh!

Girls out there who is "kipas susah mati" / die-hard-fan for this group, who do you think is hot? LOLS... Me? my Korean guy lah!!! Honestly, I think with the platinum white hair (dont know which one) & that weird looking dark hair dude.

PS: not falling for this band coz some of them are hot like I did to Linkin Park!! Mike Shinoda I still do have a crush on you! and Won Bin Oppa! hahaha

till then...

0 comments: